OUR SHOWROOMS ARE RE-OPENING
March 29, 2021
We are delighted to announce that from Monday 5th April we will re-open all of our showrooms, in line with Government guidelines.
As always, the Health & Safety of our colleagues and clients is our number one priority and to this end all our showrooms have been deep cleaned, sanitisers installed, social distancing regulatory lines have been marked, we have PPE for staff and signage is abundant.
Showroom protocol and guidelines are clearly displayed, and are also available to view below in advance of your visit.
We will provide all our clients with disposable masks & gloves on entry and all presentation areas will be thoroughly sanitised prior and post appointment.
Showroom access will be strictly by appointment only basis. Showroom opening hours will be regulated and branch specific.
Please contact your branch in advance to arrange your appointment
• Aberdeen: 01224 824 300 Aberdeeninfo@kitchensinternational.co.uk
• Dundas: 0131 523 0477 Dundasinfo@kitchensinternational.co.uk
• Glasgow 0141 404 7744 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Martin & Frost (Fort Kinnaird) Martin & Frost: 0131 337 3434 MFinfo@kitchensinternational.co.uk
• Tillicoultry (Sterling Furniture) 01259 237 010 Tilliinfo@kitchensinternational.co.uk
Alternatively, you can request an appointment through the contact form below:
In advance of your visit, we would recommend visiting our Online Kitchen Design Portal which will allow you to create a mood board from our extensive collection of kitchen concepts and complete an online Design Brief. Our Award-Winning Design Team will then begin creating a design proposal that will turn your kitchen dreams into a reality.
We look forward to welcoming you again!