JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM
February 10, 2021
PROJECT MANAGER VACANCY - EDINBURGH
We are an award winning team and are the UK’s leading independent luxury kitchen retailer, with studios throughout Scotland.
We are an inspirational company with a diverse team of talented individuals with a common passion for creating kitchens that not only satisfy, but exceed the expectations of our valued clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic team, on a full-time basis, based in our Edinburgh Dundas Street Showroom.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating and driving forward Project Plans from end to end that meet required milestones outlined and agreed with clients. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication to support fitting teams and clients
- Manage projects through from site surveys to completion
- Allocate fitting schedule with the team
- Interface with in-house Administration and Designer
Key Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Good problem solving skills
- Awareness of safety issues and legal regulations
- Ability to work and support as part of a team
- Good customer care skills
We are ideally looking for candidates who can start as soon as possible. If you believe you are the right candidate for this role, please send your CV ASAP to: email@example.com
Or submit your application here.