JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM
October 08, 2018
CONTRACTS DEPARTMENT PROJECT MANAGER VACANCY - ABERDEEN
With six locations across Scotland, Kitchens International is the UK’s leading award winning independent luxury kitchen retailer.
We are passionate about what we do and, with strong leadership and strong players, we have a real focus on customer service and invest considerable sums in making sure we are groundbreaking in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our dynamic team, on a full-time basis, based in our Aberdeen Showroom. The successful applicant will oversee Contract kitchen installations from start to finish, working to the highest of standards.
Working very closely with our team of designers and project administrators to bring our kitchen designs to life, you will be a natural organiser, a great communicator and be able to build relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
• Manage projects from site surveys through to completion
• Manage fitting schedule, liaising closely with the project team to meet deadlines
• Communication to support fitting teams and clients
__Key Skills and Abilities __
• Excellent communication, organisational and customer care skills
• Ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
• Excellent problem solving skills
• A good understanding of health & safety/ site safety and relevant legislation
• Ability to work in and support a team
Experience in project management and the kitchen or construction industry is essential.
For further information or to apply with cover letter and current cv, please email: