JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM
April 02, 2018
We know our kitchens are only as good as the people behind them.
Our teams of designers, project managers, kitchen installers, logistics and support staff work together in our mission to deliver the “Ultimate Client Experience”.
With six locations across Scotland, Kitchens International is the UK’s leading award winning independent luxury kitchen retailer.
We are passionate about what we do and, with strong leadership and strong players, we have a real focus on customer service and invest considerable sums in making sure we are groundbreaking in the industry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a 7.5t (10t preferred) Driver / Warehouse Assistant to join our dynamic team, on a full-time basis, based in our Head Office in Broxburn.
The successful candidate will have a current Driver CPC and be willing to work hard as part of a busy team to pick, load and deliver luxury kitchen furniture, appliances and accessories across Scotland.
You will be a natural problem solver, self-driven, enthusiastic, with high standards and exceptional attention to detail. You will take great pride in your work and in your position within our team.
- Loading and unloading goods (Note: heavy lifting involved)
- Picking stock from warehouse for delivery
- Delivering goods to client’s homes and construction sites
- Working as part of a busy team to meet high standards
- Positively promoting and representing the company at all times
- Ensuring vehicle safety/maintenance checks are carried out daily
For further information or to apply with cover letter and current CV, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org